Innovative Busway Eliminates Splices and Couplers
Databar’s compact rail and tap-off design makes it the most versatile over-rack power distribution solution available. The innovative design does not require external couplers or splices, making it the fastest, easiest, most cost-effective busway solution to install and provides more space for tap boxes.
The hot-swappable design of the Databar Tap-Off Boxes simplifies installation while delivering integrated safety features that provide new levels of protection for workers not available with traditional busway solutions. Once you see our undefeatable Tap-Off safety interlocks; all other busway styles will be unacceptable.
Please contact us for a brochure and/or to arrange a demonstration. The revolutionary joining system and advanced design Tap-Offs truly must be seen in person.
- Underwriters Laboratories to UL857
- Seismic Certified
- Arc Flash Certified
- 250, 400, 600 or 800A systems with 4 or 5 poles in the same footprint design
- Continuous open channel permits tap-offs to be installed anywhere along the bar (Finger Safe, IP2X)
- Ships in standard lengths up to 10ft (3m)
- No Splice Design Simplifies Installation and Maximizes Tap Box Coverage
- Available overrated Neutral Bus Bar and/or Isolated integral Ground Bar
- 100% ground path via the one-piece extruded aluminum housing